Every ACRA registered company is required to comply with Singapore IRAS tax filing regulations. With frequent changes to tax legislation, it is critical that companies keeps up to date with the fast-changing and dynamic regulatory requirements and to incorporate tax incentives to their business plans to maximize the returns.
- Our team offers effective tax compliance advice, smanags your tax issues in an efficient manner and builds personalised tax strategy to manage your company’s risk exposure.
- Advising on the Estimate Chargeable Income filing
- Filing of annual tax return (Form C and Form CS)
- Preparation and submission of corporate tax computation with relevant schedules
- Verification of Notice of Assessment from IRAS against the tax computation
- Application for Certificate of Residence
- Application of Tax waiver and Tax clearance
- Attend to queries from IRAS and clarification on tax matters
- Any ad hoc correspondence or objection lodged with the Comptroller of Income tax